Yesware Review - Getting Started With Cold Email Campaigns
I've been a fan of Yesware for years.
In the B2B space, cold email campaigns work extraordinarily well and Yesware is the best way to start.
Ample access to funds has allowed the company to build one of the best email marketing tools available today.
Yesware's Primary Features
Yesware has a number of excellent features designed to make your life as easy as possible. Here are the five that I enjoy the most:
- Cold Email Campaigns
- Analytics for sent emails
- Integrated calendar
- Send automated follow-ups based on triggers
- Save emails as a templates and send them out with one click
What Yesware Does Well
- Very easy to set up
- Works from within Gmail or Outlook
- Up to 2,000 recipients per campaign
- Upload your customer data as a CSV
- Easily create follow ups, email flows and templates
- Great customer service
- Reasonably priced ($12-$55 per month)
- Great tracking/analytics
What Yesware Doesn't Do Well
- Campaigns are limited to 2,000 email addresses
- URLs in emails include Yesware tracking params. Unavoidable but can look suspicious.
- Adding new tlds involves reaching out to customer support.
- Not possible to include attachments (PDFs etc)
How To Use Yesware
Watch the video for a more comprehensive review!
Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to the Youtube channel or check out these links for more....
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rJYW4yAuNs
And find more awesome online marketing tools here: https://www.cgrundy.com/tools