Keyword Planner Review - Optimize Your Content & Launch Better Campaigns
Google Keyword Planner Review
Google Keyword Planner is a free tool that allows you to research the monthly search volume of keywords and their historical data.
Keyword Planner's Primary Features
- Research monthly search volume
- Get cpc forecasts
- Segment by countries and languages
- Access historical data
- Understand competitiveness of keywords
What Google's Keyword Planner Does Well
- Monthly search volume gives you an insight into the popularity of an interesting keyword
- Historical data shows how interest in a topic is developing
- The CPC forecasts allow you to understand the likely cost of bidding on a keyword
- You can segment search volume by country and language
- You receive a ton of new keyword ideas
What the Keyword Planner Doesn't Do Well
- You need to run a campaign in order to get somewhat precise data
- The tool is quite buggy
- CPC forecasts are more like an educated guess than an actual forecast
How To Use The Keyword Planner
Watch the video for a more comprehensive review!
Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to the Youtube channel or check out any of the following links for more....
Comprehensive blog post: https://www.cgrundy.com/posts/online-marketing-tools
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd1YoF_oEOw&t=1s
Keyword Planner: https://ads.google.com/home/tools/keyword-planner/